Experience the best Brisbane has to offer in the way of beer with River to Bay’s Brisbane Brewery Tour. Departing from Northshore Harbour, Hamilton, we take you on a high speed boat ride along the river to soak in the city sights before arriving at 2 iconic Brisbane breweries.
The first stop is Sealegs Brewery in Kangaroo Point where you can have a few drinks, get meal and you have a chance for that iconic photo on Kangaroo Point beach with the Story Bridge in the background. From there we get back on the boat and head to Brew Baron in West End for a few more drinks. The tour ends with a difficult choice to make – Get dropped off at Howard Smith Wharves to kick on for the rest of the night and ride back to Northshore Harbour. The choice is all yours!
- 3.5 – 4 hour guided brewery tour
- Visit some of Brisbane’s best local breweries*
- Priority entry and seating at the venues
- Free drink on board
- Discounts & deals at select venues
- Cruise the Brisbane River and city skyline
- Don’t love beer!? Each venue also offers wine, cocktails and basics.
*Limited to 2 breweries and subject to change due to capacities and weather.
*The Day Brewery Tour ends at either Howard Smith Wharves or back where you began at Northshore Harbour. The choice is yours. Guests are also welcome and encouraged to stay at any of the venues to attend throughout the tour to support Brisbane breweries
Brewery Tour Itinerary
|Depart Northshore Harbour, Hamilton
|Enjoy 2 of Brisbanes Best Breweries
|Depart 2nd Brewery
|Arrive at Howard Smith Wharves
|Arrive at Northshore Harbour, Hamilton
* PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to get dropped off at Howard Smith Wharves, this is the final stop. You will not be able to continue on the return trip to Northshore Harbour. Please consider catching an uber for the beginning of this tour if you intend on staying at HSW at the end of the tour.
The Brew Baron Beer Company is an Australian family-owned and operated business that strives to offer its customers great tasting craft beer and food. All of their craft beers are either brewed in-house, or they source them from one of a select few Australian craft breweries. Regardless of your tastes and preferences, you’ll be sure to find the most flavoursome beer and food to whet your appetite. Whether you try one of the gourmet pizzas or fresh salads, you are sure to enjoy the experience.
We adhere to strict Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols. If you arrive at the tour visibly intoxicated we reserve the right to refuse you access to the tour.
Are you booking on behalf of a Bucks or Hens group?
Please keep in mind that the venues we visit are family friendly. So please:
✗ Don’t wear anything that could be considered offensive
✗ Watch your language
✗ Don’t write yourself off
Our tours are designed for those that share a genuine interest in craft beers and do not encourage gross consumption of alcohol.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Proof of Age
- Appropriate footwear
- Your confirmation email.
- An Umbrella (weather dependant).
WHERE DO I MEET MY BOAT?
- Our Brewery Tour starts at Northshore Harbour, Hamilton, 4007.
- The tour will end at your choice of either Howard Smith Jetty OR Northshore Harbour. However, guests are also welcome to stay at the final venue if they want.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to get dropped off at Howard Smith Wharves, this is the final stop. You will not be able to continue on the return trip to Northshore Harbour. Please consider catching an uber for the beginning of this tour if you intend on staying at HSW at the end of the tour.
ARE FOOD AND DRINKS PROVIDED?
- All guests receive a complimentary drink on board and our partner venues offer a number of deals and/or discounts in the venue
- We do not allow BYO however, you may purchase drinks onboard
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE?
- There is ample parking near Howard Smith Wharves
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- In order to keep to our schedule, we ask that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their pick-up time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- We recommend bringing your ID, appropriate footwear (for the boat and venues) and an umbrella pending the weather.
ARE THERE TOILET FACILITIES ON THE BOATS?
- Yes, our boats are equipped with a toilet. All of our partner venues also have toilets and we advise guests to use them as they are more comfortable.
- Please let the crew know if you need to go while we are underway.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF RAIN?
- River to Bay seeks to run all its tours as planned. Our Boats are fully contained and we will do our best to ensure that passengers do not get wet whilst on the boat.
- We do recommend, however, bringing an umbrella whilst travelling to each venue. If you do not wish to travel due to the weather we can reschedule you or provide a gift voucher that is valid for up to 3 years. However, any cancellations within 48 hours prior to a tour will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Guests requesting a reschedule 48 hours prior to a tour will incur a 50% cancellation fee as per our T&Cs.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CANCEL?
- In the event of a cancelled tour, we will do our best to reschedule you to a more suitable date. If there is not one immediately available, we will supply a gift voucher that is valid for 3 years.