Visit Brisbane’s favourite PUBS
Nothing beats a fresh, cold beer and having a laugh with friends at an iconic Australian pub. River to Bay’s Classic Pubs Tour will take you on a cruise down the Brisbane River landing at some of Brisbane’s favourite pubs. As a guest of River to Bay, you can enjoy priority entry and amazing exclusive offers at each location.
What to Expect
From the comfort of one of our custom-built vessels, enjoy views of the city skyline as you hop-on and hop-off at three of Brisbane’s most-loved pubs. First stop is the iconic Breakfast Creek Hotel – where if you’re lucky, you may be chosen to spike the keg. Then, hop back on board to cruise down to the landmark Story Bridge Hotel. We’ll land right on the beach under the Story Bridge (the perfect place for photo op). Your final stop will be at either the legendary Port Office Hotel or the historic Stock Exchange Hotel.
- Departure Point: City Botanic Gardens River Hub
- Tour End Point: Final pub venue
Inclusions & OFFERS
- Exclusive offers:
- $35 Steak & beer at Breakfast Creek Hotel
- $25 Bangers & beer at Story Bridge Hotel
- $19 Burger & beer at Port Office Hotel
- $5 Basics at Stock Exchange Hotel
- Two drinks on board
- Priority entry
- A 4-hour tour
- Spike the keg at the iconic Breakfast Creek Hotel, and enjoy a “XXXX off the wood”
- A leisurely river cruise enjoying the sights of the Brisbane River
- View the City skyline framed by the Story bridge on Kangaroo Point Beach
- Entertaining and engaging commentary on the cruise and assistance at the pubs
- Choose from daylight or evening tours
Breakfast Creek Hotel
Story Bridge Hotel
Enjoy a memorable cruise up to Story Bridge Hotel. Having opened in 1886, the Story Bridge Hotel is 54 years older than the actual Story Bridge. The Hotel has an enviable reputation for its fine food and extensive range of beers and quality wines. Our unique boats allow you to disembark directly onto the beach, under the Story Bridge. It’s a visually stunning moment to capture and share.
Port Office Hotel
Your final stop will be at the Heritage-listed Port Office Hotel. Established in 1864, it features a classic timber long bar downstairs with a tranquil balcony bar and a cocktail lounge above. As a special guest of ours, enjoy a burger and beer for just $19.
Stock Exchange Hotel
We adhere to strict Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols. If you arrive at the tour visibly intoxicated we reserve the right to refuse you access to the tour.
Are you booking on behalf of a Bucks or Hens group?
Please keep in mind that the venues we visit are family friendly. So please:
✗ Don’t wear anything that could be considered offensive
✗ Watch your language
✗ Don’t write yourself off
Our tours are designed for those that share a genuine interest in craft beers and do not encourage gross consumption of alcohol.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Proof of Age
- Appropriate footwear
- Your confirmation email
WHERE DO I MEET MY BOAT?
- Our Classic Pubs Tour starts at City Botanic Gardens Riverhub
- This is not a return trip and guests will finish at the final location
- The final destination is subject to change but is generally The Port Office Hotel
ARE FOOD AND DRINKS PROVIDED?
- All guests receive 2 complimentary drinks on board and our partner venues offer a number of lunch deals and or discounts in the venue
- We do not allow BYO however, you may purchase drinks on board
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE?
- We recommend catching public transport or an Uber/Taxi for our City based tours.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- In order to keep to our schedule, we ask that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their pick up time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- We recommend bringing your ID, appropriate footwear (for the boat and venues) and an umbrella pending the weather.
ARE THERE TOILET FACILITIES ON THE BOATS?
- Yes, our boats are equipped with a toilet. All of our partner venues also have toilets and we advise guests to use them as they are more comfortable.
- Please let the crew know if you need to go while we are underway.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF RAIN?
- River to Bay seeks to run all its tours as planned. Our Boats are fully contained and we will do our best to ensure that passengers do not get wet whilst on the boat.
- We do recommend, however, to bring an umbrella whilst traveling to each venue. If you do not wish to travel due to the weather, we can reschedule you or provide a gift voucher that is valid for up to 3 years.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CANCEL?
- In the event of a canceled tour, we will do our best to reschedule you to a more suitable date. If there is no one immediately available, we will supply a gift voucher that is valid for 3 years.