Tantalise your tastebuds
Enjoy Brisbane’s breathtaking skyline onboard River to Bay’s high-speed vessels and cruise to the city’s iconic cocktail bars with picturesque river views. Our Cocktail Tour will take you on a river cruise stopping at some of Brisbane’s most scenic cocktail bars; Mary Mae’s, Will and Flow, Toscano Bar, Fiume Rooftop Bar at Crystalbrook Vincent, Mr & Mrs G Riverbar, or SouthBeach.
What to Expect
From the comfort of one of our custom-built vessels, appreciate the views of the city skyline as you hop on and hop off at three of Brisbane’s most-loved cocktail bars. Will and Flow Overwater Bar has stunning riverfront views and feature a rustic menu with vibrant cocktails, craft beers and delicious bites. Hop back on board and cruise down to Mary Mae’s bar and kitchen, which showcases uninterrupted river views, sun-drenched terraces, signature drinks, and a laid-back patio cocktail experience. Stop at the Toscano Bar, where you’ll get a taste of modern Italy with their meticulously created wine and cocktail list. Claim your spot along the outdoor bar and terrace of Fiume Rooftop Bar at Crystalbrook Vincent, and drink in the scenery with Fiume’s killer cocktail list or refreshing range of spritzes to quench your thirst. As a guest of River to Bay, you can enjoy priority entry and exclusive offers at each location.
- Departure Point: City Botanic Gardens River Hub
- Tour End Point: Final cocktail bar venue
- 4 hour guided cocktail cruise
- 2 complimentary drinks on the boat
- Exclusive discounts at the bars
- Priority entry and seating at the venues
- Depart at final bar
- A leisurely river cruise enjoying the sights of the Brisbane River
- Visit some iconic Brisbane Dine & Cocktail Bars*
- Fast boat transfers
- View the City skyline framed by the Story bridge on Kangaroo Point Beach
*Limited to 3 cocktail bars and subject to change due to capacities and weather.
Occupying the prime waterfront space on the ground floor of the Brisbane Powerhouse, with uninterrupted river views, sun-drenched terraces and an all-day dining menu, Mary Mae’s is the perfect place to unwind and connect with old friends and new. Mary Mae’s dishes up Louisiana-inspired cuisine with a fresh Queensland twist. Sip on a range of riffs, including Mary Mae’s signature Bloody Mary’s, Classic cocktails, and the best Brissie-brewed beers.
As Brisbane’s newest overwater venue, Will and Flow is serving up stunning riverfront views on the north bank of the Brisbane River and features mouth-watering seafood dishes and woodfired pizzas, top-notch champagne and wines, plus a few Queensland-inspired cocktails like Mango Daiquiri with Havana Club White Rum, mango cheeks, and fresh lime.
Will and Flow
With passion for Italian home town culinary traditions and expertise in cocktails mixology Toscano is a new Dine & Cocktail Bar experience. Toscano Bar & Kitchen will tempt you with meticulously created wine and cocktail list curated by top bartenders.
Boasting stellar views across the Brisbane River, Fiume Rooftop Bar at Crystalbrook Vincent is a glamorous urban oasis, a chic escape from the bustling Howard Smith Wharves precinct below. Fiume’s outdoor bar and terrace has the allure of an LA resort rooftop, complete with a spectacular infinity pool. Claim your spot along the balcony and drink in the scenery with Fiume’s killer cocktail list or refreshing range of spritzes to quench everyone’s thirst.
Fiume Rooftop Bar
Mr & Mrs G Riverbar
Mr & Mrs G Riverbar
Marvel at the Brisbane River, city skyline, and the Street Beach views whilst taking a sip and savouring the wide selection of cocktail mixology and food menu with seasonal produce and flavours, with influences from all over the globe at SouthBeach. The SouthBeach is inspired by the holiday beach shack that is sure to make you feel the endless summer vibe. It’s a go-to place for relaxing and socializing. At SouthBeach, simply kick back, relax, and grab a cocktail for the perfect vacation feels.
What to bring
- Proof of Age
- Appropriate footwear
- Your confirmation email
WHERE DO I MEET MY BOAT?
- Our Cocktail Tour starts at City Botanic Gardens Riverhub
- This is not a return trip and guests will finish at the final location
- The final destination is subject to change but is generally Toscano’s Bar
ARE FOOD AND DRINKS PROVIDED?
- All guests receive 2 complimentary drinks on board and our partner venues offer a number of deals and or discounts in the venue
- We do not allow BYO, however you may purchase drinks on board
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE?
- We recommend catching public transport or an Uber/Taxi for our City based tours.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- In order to keep to our schedule, we ask that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their pick up time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- We recommend bringing your ID, appropriate footwear (for the boat and venues) and an umbrella pending the weather.
ARE THERE TOILET FACILITIES ON THE BOATS?
- Yes, our boats are equipped with a toilet. All of our partner venues also have toilets and we advise guests to use them as they are more comfortable.
- Please let the crew know if you need to go while we are underway.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF RAIN?
- River to Bay seeks to run all its tours as planned. Our Boats are fully contained and we will do our best to ensure that passengers do not get wet whilst on the boat.
- We do recommend, however, to bring an umbrella whilst traveling to each venue. If you do not wish to travel due to the weather, we can reschedule you or provide a gift voucher that is valid for up to 3 years.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CANCEL?
- In the event of a canceled tour, we will do our best to reschedule you to a more suitable date. If there is no one immediately available, we will supply a gift voucher that is valid for 3 years.
We adhere to strict Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols. If you arrive at the tour visibly intoxicated we reserve the right to refuse you access to the tour.
Are you booking on behalf of a Bucks or Hens group?
Please keep in mind that the venues we visit are family friendly. So please:
✗ Don’t wear anything that could be considered offensive
✗ Watch your language
✗ Don’t write yourself off
Our cruises are designed for those that share a genuine interest in having a classy night out with friends and do not encourage gross consumption of alcohol.