River to Bay will take you on a river cruise stopping at some of Brisbane’s best lunch spots: Sea Legs Brewing and Brisbane Distillery. As a guest of River to Bay, you can enjoy priority entry and amazing exclusive offers at each location. Indulge in a fun and flavourful afternoon with River to Bay’s Legend’s Lunch.
What to Expect
- 3-hour guided cruise
- 1 complimentary drink on the boat*
- Priority entry into the venues
- Priority seating at the venues
*Additional drinks can be purchased on board
- A leisurely river cruise enjoying the sights of the Brisbane River
- Visit some of Brisbane’s best local brewery and distillery
- Fast boat transfers
- View the city skyline
Sea Legs Brewing Co.
Brisbane Distillery Co
What to bring
- Proof of Age
- Appropriate footwear
- Your confirmation email
WHERE DO I MEET MY BOAT?
- Our Legends Lunch starts at City Botanic Gardens Riverhub
- This is a return trip
ARE FOOD AND DRINK PROVIDED?
- All guests receive 1 complimentary drink on board and our partner venues offer a number of deals and or discounts in the venue
- We do not allow BYO
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE?
- We recommend catching public transport or an Uber/Taxi for our City based tours.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- In order to keep to our schedule, we ask that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their pick up time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- We recommend bringing your ID, appropriate footwear (for the boat and venues) and an umbrella pending the weather.
ARE THERE TOILET FACILITIES ON THE BOATS?
- Yes, our boats are equipped with a toilet. All of our partner venues also have toilets and we advise guests to use them as they are more comfortable.
- Please let the crew know if you need to go while we are underway.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF RAIN?
- River to Bay seeks to run all its tours as planned. Our Boats are fully contained and we will ensure that passengers do not get wet whilst on the boat.
- We do recommend, however, to bring an umbrella whilst traveling to each venue. If you do not wish to travel due to the weather, we can reschedule you or provide a gift voucher that is valid for up to 3 years.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CANCEL?
- In the event of a canceled tour, we will do our best to reschedule you to a more suitable date. Alternatively, we will supply a gift voucher that is valid for 3 years.
We adhere to strict Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols. If you arrive at the tour visibly intoxicated we reserve the right to refuse you access to the tour.
Are you booking on behalf of a Bucks or Hens group?
Please keep in mind that the venues we visit are family friendly. So please:
✗ Don’t wear anything that could be considered offensive
✗ Watch your language
✗ Don’t write yourself off
Our cruises are designed for those that share a genuine interest in having a classy afternoon out with friends and do not encourage gross consumption of alcohol.