Twilight Brewery Tour
Experience the best Brisbane has to offer in the way of beer with River To Bay’s Brisbane River Twilight Brewery Tour. Departing at City Botanic Gardens River Hub, River To Bay will take you on a river cruise stopping at some of Brisbane’s most-loved breweries; Felons Barrel Hall, Sea Legs Brewing, Ballistic Beer West End, Parched Brewery, or Range Brewing. River To Bay provides fast cruises along the Brisbane River to these designated hot spots around Brisbane.
- 4 hours guided brewery tour
- Visit some of Brisbane’s best local breweries*
- 2 complimentary drinks on the boat travelling between venues
- Discounts at the local breweries
- Priority entry and seating at the venues
- Don’t love beer!? Each venue also offers wine, cocktails and basics. Alternatively, check out our Cocktail Tour here!
*Limited to 3 breweries and subject to change due to capacities and weather.
The Twilight Brewery Tour ends at the final venue.
Felons BARREL HALL
Felons Barrel Hall is the perfect starting and ending point for those with limited transport options or those planning a wild night. The inner- city location is easily accessible by car, public transport, Ubers and foot, meaning patrons can easily find transport home at the end of the night OR continue their fun well into the night and head to the nearby bars and clubs at Fortitude Valley or Eagle Street Pier.
If you are looking to kick back, relax and enjoy an iced cold beer, Sea Legs is the place for you. Tucked in beneath Brisbane’s Story Bridge, this industrial style brewery will transport you away from the city and into a world of buccaneers and sea dwellers.
Ballistic Beer Co
Thirsty? Quench your thirst at Parched Brewery in West End. The Parched Brewery offers a wide range of great craft beers, unique artisan wines, and good food that everyone can enjoy whilst relaxing and hanging out with friends and family. This newly opened brewery got something for everyone to slake their thirst.
Taste one of the best modern beers in Brisbane. Range Brewing delivers the freshest beer and newest craft beer weekly. With innovation brewed into every beer, experience the latest and finest craft beers including Pale Ales, Cali IPAs, Lagers, Stouts, Sours, DIPAs, DDH Pales, and Oat Cream IPAs.
We adhere to strict Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols. If you arrive at the tour visibly intoxicated we reserve the right to refuse you access to the tour.
Are you booking on behalf of a Bucks or Hens group?
Please keep in mind that the venues we visit are family friendly. So please:
✗ Don’t wear anything that could be considered offensive
✗ Watch your language
✗ Don’t write yourself off
Our tours are designed for those that share a genuine interest in craft beers and do not encourage gross consumption of alcohol.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Proof of Age
- Appropriate footwear
- Your confirmation email.
- An Umbrella (weather dependant).
WHERE DO I MEET MY BOAT?
- Our Day Brewery Tour starts at Northshore Harbour Cafe – 285 Macarthur Avenue, Hamilton
- Our Twilight Brewery Tour starts at City Botanic Gardens Riverhub
- This is not a return trip and guests will finish at the final location
- The final location is subject to change but is generally Felons or Sealegs
ARE FOOD AND DRINKS PROVIDED?
- All guests receive 2 complimentary drinks on board and our partner venues offer a number of deals and/or discounts in the venue
- We do not allow BYO however, you may purchase drinks on board
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE?
- There is ample free parking at Northshore Harbour on our Day Brewery Tour however, for our Twilight Brewery Tour we recommend catching public transport or an Uber/Taxi
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- In order to keep to our schedule, we ask that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their pick up time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- We recommend bringing your ID, appropriate footwear (for the boat and venues) and an umbrella pending the weather.
ARE THERE TOILET FACILITIES ON THE BOATS?
- Yes, our boats are equipped with a toilet. All of our partner venues also have toilets and we advise guests to use them as they are more comfortable.
- Please let the crew know if you need to go while we are underway.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF RAIN?
- River to Bay seeks to run all its tours as planned. Our Boats are fully contained and we will do our best to ensure that passengers do not get wet whilst on the boat.
- We do recommend, however, to bring an umbrella whilst traveling to each venue. If you do not wish to travel due to the weather, we can reschedule you or provide a gift voucher that is valid for up to 3 years.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CANCEL?
- In the event of a canceled tour, we will do our best to reschedule you to a more suitable date. If there is no one immediately available, we will supply a gift voucher that is valid for 3 years.