SUNSET RAPID RIVER RIDE
2HRS OF FUN FOR ONLY $88
Kick back as we cruise the magnificent Brisbane River on this action packed sunset cruise. The trip will take us downstream to the Gateway Bridges, then upstream to West End of the river and finish off where it all began at Howard Smith Wharves in time for dinner! A treat for this trip is a “drink on the beach” stop at one the few sandy beaches on the Brisbane River and an opportunity to capture an iconic “insta” moment in the shadow of the Story Bridge. This is not your typical boring river cruise, get ready to be entertained!
**Drinks not included in price**
- 2 hour sunset river cruise through Brisbane City
- The cruise has been created as a start to any evening whether its a date night or a night on the town. So dress up, have some fun and be back on dry land ready for your dinner plans
- Includes a stop at the iconic Kangaroo Point beach
- Drinks available to purchase on board to get your night started
- Stunning view of the Brisbane City skyline and the Brisbane River
There’s a fully stocked bar on board. This is an afternoon adventure to let loose and have some fun!
Drinks options for individual purchase on board.
We adhere to strict Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols. If you arrive at the tour visibly intoxicated we reserve the right to refuse you access to the tour.
We reserve the right to refuse service of alcohol and also reserve the right to remove patrons at the nearest available stop should they become drunk and disorderly.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Proof of Age
- Appropriate footwear
- Your confirmation email.
- An Umbrella (weather dependant).
WHERE DO I MEET MY BOAT?
- Our Sunset Rapid River Ride starts at Howard Smith Wharves
- This is a return trip so guests will finish at the same location as they start
ARE FOOD AND DRINKS PROVIDED?
- We do not allow BYO, however, you may purchase drinks and snacks on board
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE?
- We recommend catching public transport or an Uber/Taxi however there are ample parking options near Howard Smith Wharves
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- In order to keep to our schedule, we ask that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their pick up time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- We recommend bringing your ID, appropriate footwear (for the boat and venues) and an umbrella pending the weather.
ARE THERE TOILET FACILITIES ON THE BOATS?
- Yes, our boats are equipped with a toilet.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF RAIN?
- River to Bay seeks to run all its tours as planned. Our Boats are fully contained and we will do our best to ensure that passengers do not get wet whilst on the boat.
- We do recommend, however, to bring an umbrella whilst traveling to each location. If you do not wish to travel due to the weather we can reschedule you or provide a gift voucher that is valid for up to 3 years. However, any cancellations within 48 hours prior to a tour will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Guests requesting a reschedule 48 hours prior to a tour will incur a 50% cancellation fee as per our T&Cs.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CANCEL?
- In the event of a cancelled tour, we will do our best to reschedule you to a more suitable date. If there is not one immediately available, we will supply a gift voucher that is valid for 3 years.
BRISBANE River TOURS
Brisbane Boat Charter
5-6 hour guided brewery tour
Visit 3 of Brisbane’s best local breweries
2 complimentary drinks on the boat travelling between venues
Discounts at the local breweries
Priority entry into the venues
Priority seating at the venues