We are Hiring!
Wanted: Skippers with Passion, Skippers with Heart.
River to Bay is seeking skippers with a passion for safety and passion for wonderful onboard experiences.
We have a vision for Brisbane tourism, and our vision is big.
You see, we love what we do and we’re proud of our city. We want each and every guest to have such a remarkable experience on our tours, they tell everyone they know what an extraordinary time they had.
To do this, we’re looking for team members who value safety & love to WOW our guests with excellent customer service. From the moment they see our gleaming boats, and our smiling crew they are going to know they are in for a great day.
About the Role
- Full time and casual positions available.
- A passion for safety and providing wonderful experiences is essential.
- Can operate aluminum RIB’s between 10.8-12m / 600 -1,200hp.
Skipper tours include snorkeling, sightseeing, wildlife spotting, and cruising.
You will be taking guests to Moreton Bay islands to snorkel, relax on the beach, spot wildlife, and discover Brisbane’s backyard. We also run tours along the Brisbane River, connecting guests to the best breweries, pubs, cocktail bars, and historical buildings by the River.
- Open Coxswain License or higher;
- Previous experience with rib or fast craft handling is advantageous
- MED 3 or higher preferred;
- First Aid Certificate. Or willing to obtain;
- A commitment to safety;
- Pride in your city!
- Honest, trustworthy with a sense of personal responsibility.