Sandstone Point to Tangalooma Day Cruise
Sandstone Point to Tangalooma Day CruiseEscape the city’s hustle and bustle for a day with River to Bay’s Tangalooma Day Cruise. River to Bay will take you to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island from Sandstone Point for a day of relaxation and jam-packed fun and adventure. Experience the best Tangalooma day trip with River to Bay!
What to Expect
- Sandstone Point Hotel: Departure time at 8:30 am, return at 4:30 pm
- Spinnaker Sound Marina: Departure time at 7:45 am, return at 5:00 pm
- Resort Access Day Pass to pools, retail, restaurants, bars, tours and facilities at Tangalooma Island Resort
- Lunch at Tangalooma
- Bottled Water
- On-board bathroom
Sandstone Point to Tangalooma Day Cruise
Tangalooma Island Resort offers a unique selection of tours and activities that let you experience the true beauty of Tangalooma and Moreton Island. Optional add-on tours are available with this Day Cruise. Due to the schedule and duration of each add-on tour, we recommend one add-on tour during your Tangalooma Day Cruise.
Any queries regarding add-ons, please email email@example.com.
What to bring
- A spare change of clothes to be on the safe side
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Children under 6 not permitted
- Not suitable for people with back or heart conditions, or pregnant women
- Child rate applies to passengers from 6 to 14 years old inclusive
Tangalooma Island Resort Terms & Conditions
- Any included activity times to be confirmed on arrival at the resort. No refunds will be given for missed or unused activities. Tours, cruises and activities are weather dependant and subject to availability
- Some of our activities and tours are physically demanding, and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety, you must disclose before booking if you are suffering from any injury, medical condition (such as pregnancy, epilepsy, asthma or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in, or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in our products. If you are unsure, or have any further questions, you should contact us before booking
- Lunch includes $20 voucher per adult and $15 voucher per child valid at any open food outlet at the Resort.
- Whale Watching guests receive a prepacked lunch onboard instead of voucher (dietary requirements must be specified at least 24hours before travel). Whale Watching Cruise departs from Tangalooma Jetty at 12:00pm and returns at approx 3pm. Whale watch cruise is weather dependent.
- Desert Safari Tour: This tour is weather dependant as the sand tobogganing cannot operate in wet weather conditions. In the event of wet weather, this tour will operate as a sightseeing tour. Should a tour be cancelled by the resort, guests are entitled to a 100% refund. Tour times can be altered at short notice. Waiver forms must be signed prior to participating in this tour.
- Guest use of Drones or Remotely Piloted Aircraft at Tangalooma Island Resort, on Resort transportation vehicles & vessels, or on tours operated by the resort is restricted by the conditions of the resort Drone Policy; as well as other statutory laws governing use of such aircraft in the vicinity of the resort, adjacent national/marine parks, and generally on Moreton Island.
- Commercial Photography: Any commercial, corporate, or media filming/photography within the Tangalooma Island Resort precinct, upon one of the tours operated by the resort (or its concessionaires) into adjoin national/marine parks is governed by the resort’s Commercial, Corporate & Media Film Policy in which a permit must be issued by resort management prior to filming.
- Tangalooma Island Resort Health Declaration: before departing to Tangalooma a COVID-19 Health Declaration will need to be completed before you can check-in. This is a legal document that all Resort guests need to complete before arrival at the wharf. Guests will also be required to abide by the Resorts COVID Safe policy which can be accessed at https://www.tangalooma.com/covidsafe. At its full discretion, the Resort can deny access to any person, and will be actively prohibiting access to any guest that is in Breach of the Resorts Covid policy.
- We recommend that all travellers obtain travel insurance against cancellation or amendment fees, theft, loss, delays, or damage of personal luggage and effects as well as providing sufficient medical cover and injury.